Nominee Helpful Tips
- The Penticton Business Excellence Awards consist of an online nominee submission only, all materials must be submitted by 12pm Friday, September 9, 2022.
- If you foresee a conflict meeting this deadline, please contact the Chamber team at 778-476-3111. Once the deadline has passed no further submissions can be uploaded.
Create your member account .
- Select the category you have been nominated for, and submit your information according to the specifications for the category.
- Include electronic copy of current business logo for production (JPEG or PNG).
- Entries will be saved in your member account, and can be edited up until the entry deadline 12pm Friday, September 9, 2022.
- If you require assistance with submissions, please contact our office at 778-476-3111.
Accuracy of submitted materials is the responsibility of the applicant. Information given on the entry form will be used exactly as submitted in the award ceremony through production, presentation, video and recognition in the media.
PHOTO SUBMISSION SPECIFICATIONS
- Maximum number of allowable images is noted in each category - landscape photos are best. Please note that photos may be used for marketing and creating BEA video.
- Online submission, including all supporting documentation, photos, logo and video links must be complete by 12pm September 9, 2022.
- After this deadline, the committee reserves the right to extend the deadline for a SPECIFIC category in the event that there are less than three entries from a minimum of two companies in the category in question.
- The Chamber reserves the right to disqualify incomplete submissions without notice
- Acceptance of submissions received is at the discretion of the Chamber
- The Chamber reserves the right to realign categories due to volume of entries.
- All nominees agree to the Code of Conduct
- The business may submit a nomination in a maximum of two categories, from the Penticton Award categories.
- The only information judges will have access to is what is provided with your nominee submission, website, social media, google reviews etc. We encourage you to include testimonies, reviews, links to website and social media planforms.
Penticton Chamber of Commerce selection committee is comprised of local business and community leaders who will bring their professional experience and unique perspectives when reviewing all eligible nominee submissions using a confidential, private, online platform.
Please CLICK HERE to learn more
The 35th Annual Business Excellence Awards - Mardi Gras Gala presented by Total Restoration Services will take place on Saturday, October 22nd at the Penticton Trade & Convention Centre.
Make it a celebration for everyone - bring your team, clients and supporters to the event!